URBAN safety - protect people
Tescon AG offers bollards with tested impact resistance in different types as for example removable, with low installation depth, etc., for all applications. In our our product range you will find amongst others:
- Locking bollards, driven electrohydraulically
- Locking bollards, retractable, with hydraulic and pump
- Rigid bollards, removable, shallow soil depth
- Telescopic bollards, retractable, shallow soil depth
- Telescoping locking bollards with low installation depth
- Single or multiple systems in a row with one drive
- Bollard barrier height: 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100 and 1200mm
- Bollard blocking part diameter: 220, 275 und 500 mm
- Anti-Terror locking bollard with resistance values up to 2000 kjoule impacting energy (CWA 16221 :2010)
Attacks with vehicles on people are becoming more common. ANTI-TERROR locking bollards offer effective protection against these terroristic attacks. Especially in the inner city areas to protect pedestrian zones and restaurant areas, but also in public places and stadiums the use of locking bollards defuses hazardous points.
The optics of our bollards can also be adapted to the local requirements after installation. Our employees have developed a multitude of bollards which meet all rquirements of PAS 68.IWA 14-1. In addition, the effectiveness of our products is demonstrated by static calculations. Special constructions with extremely high impact loads are also possible.
- ; ?> ; ?>
TESCON Sicherheitssysteme AG has a worldwide unique reputation for its high quality Security products MADE IN GERMANY. All products are manufactured in Germany only.
We have no partners that are entitled to manufacture under licence. Not in Europe, not in China or elsewhere.
Our products are shipped from Salzgitter Germany only and will be supplied with a German Certificate of Origin. The sales of our products is done by TESCON Sicherheitssysteme AG Salzgitter (HQ), by TESCON Sicherheitssysteme Schweiz GmbH (Luzern) and worldwide by our approved sales partners.
Please ensure before you buy whether your contractor is approved and ask for a German Certificate of Origin, signed and stamped by the chamber of commerce to avoid purchasing a fake product. In case of any doubts please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org